WhatsApp is an instant messenger app fro smartphones that works on subscription business model. The users can select feature phones to internet to transmit communication. With Whats App one can send images, audio and video messages. Locations also can be shared by integrated features. The company was founded in 2009 by Bruan Acton and Jan Coum, both earlier works with Yahoo Company. The main office of WhatsApp is located in Californie and has 80 people on employment. The company is under process of take over after the Facebook has taken it for $ 19 Billion. The month of October had 600 million users of this app. India has 70 million users who are taking advantage of this app. WhatsApp has won great popularity with its simple operation and low costs. The founder duo were taking a break after leaving job with Yahoo when it entered their minds to do something new and the result is WhatsApp.
How to Download/Play Whatsapp on Laptops or PC?
1. You can start with downloading BlueStack Software from their official website.
2. It is recommended and bug free software.
3. After installation of software, you will see the interface of tablet running on your computer screen.
4. Use the search tool of play store to find out your required app/application/game.
5. Then install and launch to enjoy.