The largest base of users for UC Browser is China and the number is also growing in India and the company so is reaching about 400 million users. UC Browser uses cloud acceleration and data compression technology. UC Browser’s servers act as proxy to compress the data so as to save data usage. This way the downloading process becomes many times faster. UC Browser can adapt to multi file formats and this increases the utilization of it. The larger user base comes on Android platforms. Developers can use an SDK for creating programs that can be approached in different scenarios. The add on panel allows the download of such addon’s that can give personalized experience. The application Bookmark Platform has the facility of partner websites to put the QR code on UC centre to scan the code and add the pages to their bookmarks for further ease and comfort. It is very good but still lesser known to many.
How to Download/Play UC Browser on Laptops or PC?
1. You can start with downloading BlueStack Software from their official website.
2. It is recommended and bug free software.
3. After installation of software, you will see the interface of tablet running on your computer screen.
4. Use the search tool of play store to find out your required app/application/game.
5. Then install and launch to enjoy.