The Line is a third person shooter video game developed by a German Studio, Yager Development and the publisher is 2K Games. The game was released on 26th June 2012 in North America. Three days later the International launch came from the Microsoft, Xbox and PlayStation 3 consoles. In Spec up Ops the line the player controls Captain Martin Walker who is sent to Dubai on a post catastrophe mission. There he finds dead American Soldiers. Then he decides to search for the survivors. The online multiplayer mode is also included in the game that was designed by Darkside Game Studios. Many think that the characters are taken from the Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. The positive reviews are in its favor giving praise to its narrative. The Line has won many industry awards including Best Narrative at Machinima also.
How to Download/Play The Line on Laptops or PC?
1. You can start with downloading BlueStack Software from their official website.
2. It is recommended and bug free software.
3. After installation of software, you will see the interface of tablet running on your computer screen.
4. Use the search tool of play store to find out your required app/application/game.
5. Then install and launch to enjoy.