Hike Messenger came to the market almost two years back. The software has many platforms to operate from- Windows Phone, Android, iOS, Blackberry and Symbian. Hike Messenger is available in many languages. One can send instant messages or make voice calls. The variety of functions gives it edge over such software or apps. Just like many other system it can be used to send stickers, emotions, videos, audios, files and voice messages. After its launch in 2012 Hike Messenger was able to get 15 million users in 2014. Last month the company has introduced free messaging system in India. The company made its first acquisition by taking over Zip Phones. On 26 January 2015 the company has added the much awaited feature of free voice- calling. The application also supports ping facility, chat, PDF files, chat themes and Microsoft files. It is expected to give a new life to the Hike Messenger after the facility of free voice chat.
How to Download/Play Hike Messenger on Laptops or PC?
1. You can start with downloading BlueStack Software from their official website.
2. It is recommended and bug free software.
3. After installation of software, you will see the interface of tablet running on your computer screen.
4. Use the search tool of play store to find out your required app/application/game.
5. Then install and launch to enjoy.