Messenger for mobile was launched on August, 9th of 2011 for iOS and Android and for Blackberry OS too. Soon after the company added facilty for using the app without Facebook account in some regions of the world. This change was brought to give a tough competition to WhatsApp. On 5th March 2014 Facebook Messenger app was released for Windows Phone 8 also. In April the company requested people to down manager as it stopped the feature from Facebook app main. Among its features is a ticker that has the same function as of side bar of a friend . At the time of release chatting with many friends at the same time and limiting chat availability were not available but recently these features have found place in Facebook Messenger. The company is making efforts to beat WhatApp in popularity but still they have to take some time to do that marvel.
How to Download/Play Facebook Messenger on Laptops or PC?
1. You can start with downloading BlueStack Software from their official website.
2. It is recommended and bug free software.
3. After installation of software, you will see the interface of tablet running on your computer screen.
4. Use the search tool of play store to find out your required app/application/game.
5. Then install and launch to enjoy.